Spring has officially sprung and you know what that means…. it’s time for spring cleaning!
Spring cleaning is one of those age-old traditions that can truly make you feel lighter, happier and healthier.
It can be daunting (you may ask yourself – where do I EVEN START?) but here is a list of ideas that may help starting the process seem a bit easier to tackle:
- Pick a section of the house to start with (bedrooms, kitchen, garage, etc). Remember, spring is an entire season, picking one section to tackle a week will help break it up and ensure that you still have time to get outside and enjoy this amazing city we’re able to call home.
- Have the proper “tools” ready (boxes, storage bins, garbage bags)
- Start with the ‘KDT’ method – as you’re sorting your items, create three piles – Keep, Donate, Trash
- Once you’ve finalized your donate and trash piles (marked accordingly of course), book an appointment online with Junkinator Hauling Services – by booking online you’ll have the option to choose a day and time that works best for you! Having the boxes or bags clearly marked will help us know what items are meant for recycling or donation and which items are true garbage.
- Enjoy your junk-free home during the wonderful spring season!
For any questions, you can always reach us directly by calling 858-200-7130, chatting with us via our chat box on our website or emailing us at email@example.com – we look forward to helping you terminate your junk this spring!